Members get information about when streams/downloads become available, as well as accessing podcast RSS feeds for freely-available content to make listening to great shows a breeze, Register Here
A seven-part BBC science fiction serial by Victor Pemberton.
A earthquake opens up a huge fissure in the new town of Redlow in Kent. Then a mysterious mud begins to ooze out, and animals and birds begin to mysteriously die. On the instructions of the dominating Minister of Parliament Hugh Deverill, seismologist Josef Gomez is called in to examine the continuing earth tremors. But the effects of the oozing mud are having a strange effect on people, and Professor Gomez and his team’s findings begin to reveal a terrifying fact … that there is a lethal intelligence in the mud itself and if not stopped the human race may be in danger of extermination!
Tremors in a new town in Kent are the beginning of a bigger subterranean threat. Vintage sci-fi starring Roger Delgado.
1. Moment of Silence – A new town in Kent is threatened by tremors, but there is a bigger subterranean threat.
2. Down Came a Blackbird – As local bird and animal life dies en masse, Redlow is again threatened by oozing mud.
3. Analysis – Analysis of the mud has disturbing results, and its effect on humans is becoming evident.
4. Heart-Beat – Redlow’s MP becomes increasingly erratic. His old enmity with Professor Gomez surfaces.
5. Danger Point – The seeping mud begins to surround Redlow in an apparently organised manner.
6. Time Limit – As the mud encroaches, Redlow is declared a Disaster Area and an evacuation is underway.
7. Out of the Darkness – The scientists fighting the mud have one last, desperate plan as it encircles Redlow.
- E01 – Moment of Silence
- E02 – Down Came a Blackbird
- E03 – Analysis
- E04 – Heart-Beat
- E05 – Danger Point
- E06 – Time Limit
- E07 – Out of the Darkness