Members get information about when streams/downloads become available, as well as accessing podcast RSS feeds for freely-available content to make listening to great shows a breeze, Register Here
Good Omens – An angel and a demon try to save the world from an apocalypse.
Neverwhere – Beneath the streets of London there is another London. A subterranean labyrinth of sewers and abandoned tube stations. A somewhere that is Neverwhere. An act of kindness sees Richard Mayhew catapulted from his ordinary life into a subterranean world under the streets of London. Stopping to help an injured girl on a London street, Richard is thrust from his workaday existence into the strange world of London Below.
Stardust – A tale of a young man’s quest to gain his heart’s desire.
How the Marquis Got His Coat Back – It is beautiful. It is remarkable. It is unique. It is the colour of a wet street at midnight, and, more important than any of these things, it has Style.The Marquis de Carabas has been having a rather stressful time of it. Being killed by the villainous duo Vandemar and Croup, having his body sold by the sewer people, and brought back to life with the aid of Old Bailey is enough to test the endurance of most people. But as if that isn’t bad enough, the Marquis has lost his coat. It’s not just any old coat. It is mysterious and unique and makes him the man he is. And he wants it back.
Anansi Boys – A six-part adaptation of Neil Gaiman’s mythical fantasy about the trickster god Anansi and his unsuspecting son Charlie. Starring Jacob Anderson and Lenny Henry.
Neil Gaiman’s Norse Mythology – inviting us into a world of gods and monsters, fiery endings and new beginnings, tricks and trust. We meet the trickster god Loki and his astonishing children – the giant wolf Fenrir, Jormungundr the snake that encircles the world, and Hel, the little girl who grows up to be Queen of the dead. We meet Odin the all-father, who sacrificed his eye to see the future, and Freya the understandably angry, most beautiful of the gods and always being gambled for by unwanted suitors. And the stories take us to the very end of the world, Ragnarok.
- 1×01 – Good Omens – A rather special baby is delivered, initiating an apocalyptic chain of events
- 1×02 – Good Omens – Aziraphale and Crowley set out to discover what happened to the real son of Satan
- 1×03 – Good Omens – Aziraphale consults Agnes’s prophesies and the Horsepersons of the Apocalypse are summoned
- 1×04 – Good Omens – Aziraphale and Crowley receive visits from the Angelic and Demonic authorities
- 1×05 – Good Omens – The Four Horsepersons of the Apocalypse assemble and set off for Lower Tadfield
- 1×06 – Good Omens – Armageddon is imminent, and the fate of the Earth rests on the shoulders of Adam Young
- 2×01 – Neverwhere – London Below
- 2×02 – Neverwhere – Earl’s Court
- 2×03 – Neverwhere – The Angel Islington
- 2×04 – Neverwhere – The Black Friars
- 2×05 – Neverwhere – Market Afloat
- 2×06 – Neverwhere – The Key
- 3×01 – Stardust – Tristran Thorn travels to the mysterious land of Faerie in pursuit of a fallen star
- 3×02 – Stardust – Tristran must find and rescue the star before she is captured by dark forces in Faerie
- 4×01 – How the Marquis Got His Coat Back
- 5×01 – Anansi Boys – Neil Gaiman’s mythical fantasy comes to Radio 4. Stars Jacob Anderson and Lenny Henry.
- 5×02 – Anansi Boys – Fat Charlie wakes up to an unexpected visitor as the web of his past begins to wind him in
- 5×03 – Anansi Boys – Having seen Spider with his fiancee Rosie, Fat Charlie decides to confront his brother.
- 5×04 – Anansi Boys – Fat Charlie arrives in Florida to enlist the help of Mrs Higgler in getting rid of Spider.
- 5×05 – Anansi Boys – As Daisy closes in on her suspect, Rosie is shocked to find that she has two fiances.
- 5×06 – Anansi Boys – Desperate to rescue his brother, Fat Charlie crosses an ocean in search of help.
- 6×01 – Neil Gaiman’s Norse Mythology
- 7×01 – Chivalry
- 8×01 – The Sleeper and the Spindle