Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Have Agatha Christie and Charles Paris disappeared ?

Have Agatha Christie mysteries and Charles Paris disappeared off the board ? There used to be links on the first page that aren't there anymoe and searching brings up Agatha Raisin and Bridget Christie but no Agatha Christie.

TheJ0ker has reacted to this post.
TheJ0ker

Sorry @video99 I was asked to remove the content, To preserve the rest of the content that is available I initially removed the links to the audio content but that wasn't god enough so I have removed the shows. Again sorry.

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Sad. 

preview of things to come?

Dr Gideon Fell seems to have gone missing too - maybe he and Miss Marple are having an affair!

eta Raymond Chandler's gone, too.  This isn't looking good.

Yep, sorry. This content which isn't hosted by me is available on the internet if you know where to look. I don't have the stomach to fight the takedown notices, as all I do is link to the content elsewhere.

N3koChan has reacted to this post.
N3koChan
Quote from TheJ0ker on 12th January 2021, 5:01 pm

This content which isn't hosted by me is available on the internet if you know where to look.

Yes, I've already worked that out LOL!  - but it's such a faff searching for it all and this site is so very nicely arranged and easy to search when I just want some entertaining listening, and don't want to spend hours trawling through badly-indexed pages with incomplete  or misleading listings ...

Ah well worse things happen at sea I suppose ...

Cheers @spinny, Thank you, it takes sometime to put this together and I get a lot of thanks from people who may not be as internet savvy as some. However there is still a lot of content available to enjoy.

Appreciate the work. Your caution is the best call under the circumstances.

Regards.

Suggestions Click Here