Members get information about when streams/downloads become available, as well as accessing podcast RSS feeds for freely-available content to make listening to great shows a breeze, Register Here
In one version of his life, Justin is a well-known local Manchester radio DJ who is successful, funny, and stopped in the street by adoring fans. He’s the man who has everything.
In another version he’s a DJ in a slightly shabby local radio station who gets hassled by the occasional oddball on the street. And he’s the man who hopes for everything. The truth lies somewhere in between.
And at home?
Well, naturally, his private life is chaotic. His wife has left him, taking custody of his 8-year-old son Justin Junior and is in the process of taking him to the cleaners. So he’s back on the market. As is his house. So he’s currently living in his father-in-law’s spare room in Bury. The only person who understands him is his Gran, living in luxury in an old folk’s home in Warrington. Oh, and his producer Bryn but this might not be a good thing.
Despite all this mess, Justin always remains positive. Every new day is a new opportunity, “When life throws you lemons, make lemonade”.
Sitcom written by Justin Moorhouse and Jim Poyser.
- S01E01 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S01E02 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S01E03 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S01E04 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S02E01 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S02E02 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S02E03 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S02E04 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S02E05 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin
- S02E06 – Everyone Quite Likes Justin