Members get information about when streams/downloads become available, as well as accessing podcast RSS feeds for freely-available content to make listening to great shows a breeze, Register Here
Comedian Will Smith stars in this six-part series which he co-wrote with Roger Drew.
Will has always felt middle-aged. Now he’s reached 35, the age at which he thought he’d be allowed to spend his leisure time doing jigsaws and learning how to make his own pen nibs. But middle age seems to have shifted to some time in one’s fifties and, consequently, he’s lost all sense of who he is.
On top of this, he has yet to find a willing bride and his dream of one day playing James Bond seems to be slipping ever further out of reach. Luckily, his godfather, Peter, is on hand to help him through this period of doubt and, each week, Peter invites a guest to help Will with a different aspect of his life.
- S01E01 – Will Smiths Mid-Life Crisis
- S01E02 – Will Smiths Mid-Life Crisis
- S01E03 – Will Smiths Mid-Life Crisis
- S01E04 – Will Smiths Mid-Life Crisis
- S01E05 – Will Smiths Mid-Life Crisis
- S01E06 – Will Smiths Mid-Life Crisis