Members get information about when streams/downloads become available, as well as accessing podcast RSS feeds for freely-available content to make listening to great shows a breeze, Register Here
Adaptations of unproduced screenplays by major authors of the 20th century.
- Harold Pinter’s Victory – Harold Pinter’s screenplay of Josef Conrad’s last major novel, adapted by Sir Richard Eyre
- Harold Pinter’s The Dreaming Child – Pinter’s screenplay based on Karen Blixen’s intriguing 19thC story of love and loss.
- Arthur Miller’s The Hook – A longshoreman decides to take on his corrupt union bosses on the Brooklyn waterfront.
- Orson Welles’ Heart of Darkness – Orson Welles’ adaptation of Joseph Conrad’s celebrated novel. Starring James McAvoy.
- Hitchcock’s The Blind Man – Alfred Hitchcock and Ernest Lehman’s unproduced follow-up script to North by Northwest.
- Hammer Horror’s The Unquenchable Thirst of Dracula – Dracula travels to 1930s India in this celebrated unmade Hammer Horror script.
- Dennis Potter’s The White Hotel – Dennis Potter’s unmade screenplay of DM Thomas’s novel, introduced by a short documentary.
- Alexander MacKendrick’s Mary Queen of Scots – Glenda Jackson stars in the world premiere of Alexander Mackendrick’s unmade screenplay.
- E01 – Harold Pinter’s Victory
- E02 – Harold Pinter’s The Dreaming Child
- E03 – Arthur Miller’s The Hook
- E04 – Drama Unmade Movies Orson Welles’ Heart of Darkness
- E05 – Hitchcock’s The Blind Man
- E06 – Hammer Horror’s The Unquenchable Thirst of Dracula
- E07 – Dennis Potter’s The White Hotel
- E08 – Alexander MacKendrick’s Mary Queen of Scots