Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Very Early Days

Page 1 of 2Next

Its very early days, please stick with me and make yourself a member here and join the community, There are so many lovers of radio drama, comedy and audiobooks. this is the place to enjoy them.

bridman03, Jimbobb and 3 other users have reacted to this post.
bridman03Jimbobbstevejack3rbakerWER
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Disappointed but not surprised at whatโ€™s happened. Will definitely hang on in there ๐Ÿ™‚

TheJ0ker, bridman03 and 4 other users have reacted to this post.
TheJ0kerbridman03leopold68rbakerWERpaul

Very glad to see you have returned and many thanks for your hard work.

TheJ0ker, rbaker and 2 other users have reacted to this post.
TheJ0kerrbakerpaulN3koChan

Sorry about what happened. I'm glad the site is still here - I've long thought that it would be good to have a community for people who enjoy audio dramas, to share favorites and recommendations.

It can be very hard to find cast and crew information. Perhaps we could start a database of that information on the site?

stevejack3 has reacted to this post.
stevejack3

Good Day. I'm an old idiot who has derived huge enjoyment from the site. But being "olf" and "an idiot", i'm not sure precisely required to do in order to assist.

Please let me know (politely please)

stevejack3 has reacted to this post.
stevejack3

Me too!

I guess, just come say hello. any suggestions to other people here, where to find great content or new stuff you have discovered and want to share. Talk about your favourite radio plays or comedies.ย 

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Thanks for the email invitation to stay and the new forums!

TheJ0ker has reacted to this post.
TheJ0ker

Keep up the good work JOker! I first came across your blog via "The Navy Lark" since then you have introduced me to some great new shows as well as bringing back some old favourites. Thanks.

Gutted about the take down, but so glad that you're still around. As a visually impaired guy, I can't tell you how much enjoyment your site has given me. Long may it continue in one form or another.... ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜ย 

TheJ0ker has reacted to this post.
TheJ0ker
Page 1 of 2Next

Suggestions Click Here