Jason Slater is a 21st-century English teacher from Cheadle Hulme who wakes in 19th-century Macclesfield.
In Jim Poyser’s riotous comedy of transportation and delight, Jason discovers he’s now Tarquin, third son of Lord Belport with a faithful valet, Ned who can’t explain what’s happened.
He’s also acquired a suspicious brother, Henry; a spurned ex-girlfriend, Millicent, now going out with Henry; and an over excited Luddite-cum-cauliflower farmer.
- 1834, What Century Are You Living In?
- 1834, The Time Machine
- 1834, Strong Continental Lager
- 1834, Dentists and Lovers
- 1834, London
- 1834, Victorian Principles
- 1835, All At Sea
- 1835, Haircut Sir
- 1835, The Reluctant Aristocrat
- 1835, The Old Bull And Bush