Bill (Stephen Mangan) works as an economist in a right wing institute giving succour to bankers and businessmen.
Bella (Claire Skinner) teaches yoga, waters the plants in Canary Wharf and holds a Proust seminar for retirees.
But years ago they shared a flat before Bill got married and moved to the States. Now he’s back and he’s feeling a little off kilter; his son’s stopped talking to him, his wife’s not interested, so he decides to hook up again with Bella. Once a month they meet for lunch, where they talk about everything; the one thing they don’t talk about is their platonic affection.
Written by Marcy Kahan.
- 101: Reunion (3.9Mb)
- 102: Takin’ a Chance on Love (4.8Mb)
- 103: Carpe Diem (4.8Mb)
- 104: Like Moths Unto a Flame (4.6Mb)
- 105: Send in the Clowns (4.7Mb)
- 201: Humiliation (4.7Mb)
- 202: The Wonderful Guy (4.8Mb)
- 203: The Spotlight (4.5Mb)
- 204: Other People (4.7Mb)
- 205: The Whole Enchilada (4.6Mb)
- 301: The Old 5:2 (4.8Mb)
- 302: Crazy Cat Lady (4.5Mb)
- 303: Fractured (4.7Mb)
- 304: The Introvert (4.6Mb)
- 305: What a Swell Party (4.5Mb)
- 401: The Big Thing (4.7Mb)
- 402: The Unlived Life (4.8Mb)
- 403: Lose the Scarf (4.8Mb)
- 404: Truth Games (4.8Mb)
- 405: Huge News (4.7Mb)
- 501: Everything’s Fine (4.7Mb)
- 502: The Perfect Schnitzel (4.8Mb)
- 503: Alpha Female (4.6Mb)
- 504: The Tapas Confessions (4.7Mb)
- 505: Room Service (4.7Mb)