Members get information about when streams/downloads become available, as well as accessing podcast RSS feeds for freely-available content to make listening to great shows a breeze, Register Here
An unabridged reading of this classic novelisation featuring the First Doctor and the Meddling Monk.
When the TARDIS materialises on an apparently deserted Northumbrian beach, Steven disputes the Doctor’s claim that they have travelled back to the 11th century. The discovery of a modern wristwatch in a nearby forest merely reinforces his opinion.
But it is 1066, the most important date in English history, and the Doctor’s arrival has not gone unnoticed. Observing the appearance of the TARDIS is a mysterious monk, who recognises the time machine for what it is. He also knows that the Doctor poses a serious threat to his master plan – a plan which, if successful, could alter the future of the entire world….
- 01 – Prologue
- 02 – Chapter 1 The Watcher
- 03 – Chapter 2 The Saxons
- 04 – Chapter 3 The Monastery
- 05 – Chapter 4 Prisoners of the Saxons
- 06 – Chapter 5 The Vikings
- 07 – Chapter 6 An Empty Cell
- 08 – Chapter 7 Unwelcome Visitors
- 09 – Chapter 8 The Secret of the Monastery
- 10 – Chapter 9 The Monk’s Masterplan
- 11 – Chapter 10 A Threat to the Future
- 12 – Chapter 11 A Parting Gift
- 13 – Epilogue